Suggest a Purchase (books, DVDs, CDs, etc.)
Campus Delivery Service (CDS) is provided by Customer Service & Administration, Miller Library and provides delivery to your offices. We deliver all types of items that are on the hold shelf at the time of the afternoon delivery, unless an item is designated as "In Library Use Only". We also will retrieve Colby owned books from the stacks and deliver them. Just use the request function in the catalog.
- Delivery of up to five items per person per day.
- Campus Delivery operates from the first full week of classes to the last full week of classes in each semester, including JanPlan, weather permitting.
- Items are delivered to the Academic Secretary’s office; if the office is closed, items are returned to the library for the next day’s delivery.
Stephanie Frost, Library Administrative Assistant, implements this service. If you do not want items delivered, please contact her: firstname.lastname@example.org or x5108. Please direct any questions to Stephanie or Bob Heath (email@example.com).
INTEGRATE LIBRARY RESOURCES WITH YOUR ONLINE COURSE MATERIALS
Incorporate library resources and services into your Moodle course site.
- How to add links to the Libraries' Web site to your Moodle course
- How to add a librarian as a teacher in Moodle
- How to link to course reserves in Moodle
- How to link to subject and course guides in Moodle
IRIS GRANTS DATABASE
Search the IRIS Database for funding opportunities in every field from agriculture to zoology, or view upcoming deadlines in 25 subject areas.