Found an article? Now what?
- Most databases provide a link directly to the article if we have access.
- You may be given an option to connect to the Journal Title in CBBcat to check if we have access (paper or electronic)..
- If we do not have the title, try searching the Article Title in Google Scholar.
- If you have a problem with a link (like being asked for a password), please report the problem to someone at our service desks, or email the sciences librarian.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is always an option if you have enough time (turnaround can vary from same day to a week or more ).