This work is a portfolio of prints made from a set of 32 drawings and etchings produced on the theme "Visions of Shakespeare" by a number of German artists. A run of 200 copies was made in 1918.
* from the Colby Library:
- results for a search of "shakespeare visionen" in OneSearch
NOTE! Many of these books are not available in CBB. Allow a week or more for books requested through ILL to arrive.
- results of a subject search for Expressionism - Art - Germany in the Colby catalog
- search for individual artists by Subject in the catalog, e.g.: Beckmann Max 1884 1950 Criticism And Interpretation, or for articles in ArtSource and ARTBibliographies Modern
* list of prints with images from the University of Iowa Museum's collection
* description of the portfolio and full list of prints, without images, from the German Bildindex